Catwidget3

Assembly Election in Bihar

Dear All,

Assembly Election in Bihar is approaching towards its end. I must congratulate Mr. Nitish Kumar on getting appointed as Chief Minister of Bihar again. I am congratulating him before result because I am very sure that he will get reappointed.

I am not very fond of him or his political party. But his works have forced me to love him. I stay in Delhi since 1992 after passing my matriculation examination. I was advised by my elders that if you plan to study in Bihar then it will take at least 8 to 10 years to be a graduate because sessions were very late. But their sayings are not true these days. My younger sister has completed her graduation in just 3 years. But one thing I regret, If she was in 10th class after 2005 then she must have got a bicycle for herself without my financial help. But I am happy that she will certainly get nice government job because of her merit only, which I could not.

As I stay in Delhi, I visit my home state once in one or two year. Last time I took train for Patna because it takes less time than muzzaferpur route. I was tired of long journey in train so I slept as soon as boarded in Bus to Sitamarhi. My sleep was uninterrupted but the thing, for which I was well prepared, was missing. I was not experiencing any jerks. I had sweet sleep unless I was woken up by fellow passenger to get down. When I asked if bus is out of order, I was pleasantly surprised to hear his reply that "Sitamarhi aa gaya, Sir". It had taken much less time from Patna to Sitamarhi than it used to. I was feeling as if I was still in dreams.

In town also, people could not dare to move after 7 p.m., gossips at Pan shops were open till 10 p.m.

But in return journey, I did not sleep and saw how much Bihar has developed in these 2 or 3 years. Roads were wider and smooth.
I must say Bihar has developed a lot. Development can be seen in each and every field in Bihar. Five year is very less time to do such a makeover. But Mr. Nitish Kumar has shown that with good intention, a lot can be done in short duration of time. Its effect can be easily seen in Delhi also. Movement from Bihar to Delhi and Punjab has decreased sharply. People working as labourer in factories in Punjab and Delhi come in Bihar to celebrate festivals like Holi, Diwali & Chhath with their family. Most of them are not going back to Delhi and Punjab as they are getting job in their town itself. I had learnt recently in a new paper that industries in Punjab is facing serious labourer problem these days. Trains running between Delhi and Bihar are not overcrowded as before.

Mr. Nitish Kumar has made strong foundation of new developed Bihar. But after getting second term, his challenges and people's expectation will defenitely increase. I have also expectation from him, I want him to make application under RTI act possible through email in Bihar. I hope he will do this in his next term.

Mrityunjay Kishor
Share on Google Plus

About मृत्युंजय श्रीवास्तव

0 comments:

Post a Comment