Catwidget3

Reservation of One Coach in Metro Train for Ladies in Delhi


Today is birthday anniversary of father of our nation, Mahatma Gandhi. I congratulate the nation on this occasion. From today, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has reserved first coach of every metro train for Ladies passengers. I congratulate and thank DMRC for this. It is very relieving news for ladies who travel alone and also for ladies who were facing problems because of male co-passengers in overcrowded metro train especially during peak hours.

As a daily passenger, I wish to express my views on this.
I use metro train for my travel to and from my office and home. I never heard any fellow lady passenger complaining about behavior of any male passenger. Their talks include complaining about overcrowd in metro train, they discuss need of more coaches in metro train, but I never heard need of reservation of coach in train. I feel that more than 90% passengers in metro train are working person and are educated and well civilized. I have seen guys offering seats to ladies, senior citizens but I never witnessed any incident of misbehavior with women in coaches.
I think crowd of general coaches is not going to reduce because of reserving coach for ladies. Most of ladies passengers are accompanied by their male colleagues or class mates. They will prefer to stay in unreserved coaches. In my opinion, instead of reserving one coach out of 4 coaches, an extra coach should have been added in each metro train for ladies. This can relief all categories of passengers.

Now, I am waiting eagerly to watch the scene in metro on Monday..

Thanks,

Mrityunjay Kishor
Share on Google Plus

About เคฎृเคค्เคฏुंเคœเคฏ เคถ्เคฐीเคตाเคธ्เคคเคต

0 comments:

Post a Comment